Do you have the Lupus Anticoagulant?
- Downloaded the latest volume of "Antiphospho...What?"?
- Checked out our links page?
- Joined our online support forum?
- Shopped in our Cafepress* and Zazzle* stores for APS, Lupus, Infant Loss (& many more!) awareness items?
- Sent a family member or loved one flowers through our FlowerPetal* shop?
- Watched the videos on our YouTube page?
- Joined our mailing list to receive our newsletters and updates?
- Read how you can help the APSFA?
- Joined us on Facebook or Twitter?
- Submitted your patient story for our quarterly newsletter?
- Seen our segment on "Mystery Diagnosis"? You can buy it now on iTunes!
GEORGE KING BIO-MEDICAL, INC.
Join our donor program! Make a difference!
George King Bio-Medical, Inc is searching for persons who have been diagnosed with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
George King Bio-Medical, Inc. has been a leader in the clinical community since 1973. Our plasmas are used for patient testing and research projects in laboratories worldwide. We supply most of the renowned and respected laboratories in the United States. We also work closely with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies who develop products that are used in testing people with Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).
We are specifically looking for individuals who have tested positive for the presence of Lupus Anticoagulant.
1. Your health and safety are our primary concern.
2. Donors in our program are generously compensated for their plasma.
3. All expenses are paid.
4. Visit our website at www.kingbiomed.com to learn more about us.
5. Call Barbara Young if you are interested at 800-255-5108.
How can you make a difference?
Your plasma will be used in laboratories to aid in the diagnosis of other patients who have APS. It may also be used in research labs seeking to improve tests and treatments for this disorder. Human plasma is the best source for this critical laboratory product.
GEORGE KING BIO-MEDICAL, INC.
Page last update: 12/30/2015
The APS Foundation of America, Inc. website and forums are both volunteer run and funded by donations to the APSFA.
Website hosted by Dreamhost. Website created and maintained by Heidi P.
DISCLAIMER: APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to replace standard doctor-patient visits, physical examination, and medical testing. Information given to members is only an opinion. All information should be confirmed with your personal doctor. Always seek the advice of a trained physician in person before seeking any new treatment regarding your medical diagnosis or condition. Any information received from APS Foundation of America, Inc. website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure. This site is for informational purposes only. Please note that we will be listing all donor or purchaser's names on the Donor page of our foundation site. If you do not want your name listed, please contact us to opt out. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.